Desktop Support Technician
As a Desktop Support Technician, your role is to provide technical support onsite, via phone and via remote access.
This is a full-time position.
Candidate must have their own vehicle to travel, must be reliable, have a legal driver’s license and have a clean driving record.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of computers systems, VoIP phones, mobile devices, software and peripheral equipment.
- Utilization of remote management tools for end-user workstation support.
- EndPoint security and threat remediation.
- Timely resolution of service desk requests, issues and tickets.
- Other duties as assigned.
Associate’s degree in Information Technology or related field, or in lieu of degree, a combination of equivalent education and work experience.
- A+ Certification preferred
- 1+ year of experience supporting a Windows environment
- A passion for diagnosing problems and seeing solutions through to completion.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Familiarity with disk imaging and cloning technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Desktop Operating Systems and the Microsoft Office platform.
- Basic knowledge of LAN concepts.
- Experience with various brands/types of multi-function devices and network printers.
- Capable of lifting at least 50 pounds.
- Capable of working in cramped closets, tight spaces, under desks and on ladders.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures and regulations relating to job duties.